Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Living Bliss Yoga - Who & Why


Yesterday I finished shooting a rejuvenating & restorative yoga sequence for LBY's December videos. Tomorrow there will be some more action in front of the camera. When I first started shooting yoga videos I felt so conscious and weird and uncomfortable. But very slowly that feeling started to shift when it became clear to me WHO I'm doing this for and WHY. When I step onto that yoga mat I think about my beautiful yogini tribe (and you know who you are) and other women that this will resonate with. Someone that is craving a joyful, heartfelt and creative yoga practice that they can do in the comfort of their home. Someone that wish to cultivate self-care, build physical strength and stamina, honoring their intuition, opening up and see their inner beauty. A women that wish to have yoga as a lifestyle.

WHY? Yoga empower, transform and bring us health and joy. It is my wish to create an experience where movement, meditation and yoga (both on and off the yoga mat) becomes a platform towards living a healthy creative life that aligns with your true authentic self.  


Relax…come home to yourself...



No comments:

Post a Comment