Thursday, September 18, 2014

How do you feel after your practice?

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Do you sometimes feel that you need to fight really hard against your excuses to not do a practice? Some days I can come up with hundreds of reasons and excuses to not do my practice...today was one of those days. 

How do we deal with that...? The way I deal with it is the WHY!! Why do I practice yoga? How is it going to make me feel, am I going to feel better than I’m feeling right now? Have I ever regretted a practice? So when I answer these questions to myself my answers are much more reasonable than my excuses. Every time I finished a practice I feel so much better. I feel stronger, lighter and more myself. How do you feel after your practice? Take a moment after every practice to just sit in stillness and notice the shift in body, mind and breath. And thank yourself for standing up against your excuses. 

I just uploaded a calming chakra flow sequence on Youtube. So if you are in need of some peace and harmony try it out. 

Peace & Namaste,
HelĂ©n 




No comments:

Post a Comment