Thursday, October 23, 2014

Morning Ritual + Happy Hamstrings Video

Do you have a morning ritual? I have one that I LOVE. Last night I caught myself wishing it was morning so I could do my nourishing morning ritual... The way we start our day have such a great impact on the rest of the day. It’s in the morning we can really set the tone for our day. My morning ritual involves; meditation (often with a mudra and mantra), light a candle and drink my coffee while reading an inspiring book. Some days I practice yoga right after that, some days I don’t and I do my practice later. 

The morning ritual doesn’t have to be complicated or a “big thing.” Just something special that put us on the right track for a new beautiful day. 

Here are some beautiful morning rituals:


Move. Stretch. Flow. Create circulation in your body. Let prana flow.


















Light a candle and take a seat. Connect to your breath and your body. Visualize how you want your day to be and how you want to feel. Sit in stillness for 5 -10 minutes.


Take a walk and connect to nature. Breathe deeply and set your intentions for the day. 
Make yourself a green smoothie and start your day feeling energized and clear.


















Create a morning ritual that you LOVE. Something that you can wake up to every morning and enjoy. 

Click here to enjoy Happy Hamstrings Yoga Video! 

With Love,
Helén



No comments:

Post a Comment