Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome

Hello,
My name is Helén Andersson Sears and welcome to Living Bliss Yoga Blog. Through this blog I hope to motivate and inspire you to make yoga become a part of your lifestyle.

I love my daily practice. It makes me feel alive and vibrant. I want you to love your practice too. I want you to have a joyful, deep and nourishing experience. When we take action and practice consistently there is a powerful shift that happens within. Having a home yoga practice is empowering and it brings us nourishment on all levels.  

For so long I had this dream about having my own practice that I could come to everyday. A practice that would make me feel strong, empowered, alive and vibrant. A practice that I could do in the comfort of my home and make it a part of my lifestyle. 

I started this process of creating a home yoga practice in 2009. In the beginning I felt unsure and I didn’t know what was right or wrong. Well what I learned along the way is that there is really no right or wrong way, just different. So I made it my way and I want to share that with you. It’s not about mastering a difficult pose, it’s about getting into the flow of the practice. It’s not about doing a perfect practice, it’s about enjoying the practice. It’s about tapping into your inner strength and discover your true self, and feeling good and fit in body, mind, heart and spirit.  


YOGA FOR THE LOVE OF IT!

Namaste,

Helén