Thursday, August 21, 2014

Short & Effective Meditation


Look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams;
Who looks inside, awakes.
~Carl Jung


I hope you are savoring these late summer days!

Wherever we are, vacation or not, it is so important to pause, enjoy the moment and really connect to our core. It’s in these reflective moments we can find clarity. For me it’s when I get my best ideas.

I encourage you to take a moment and just pause, breathe and connect with yourself. I’ve created a short and effective meditation that will make you feel grounded and connected. We start the meditation with a mudra that is very powerful. Mudras are yoga in your hands that can create a healing quality from within.  Anyone can enjoy these healing mysterious gestures while sitting, standing, lying down or walking. Meditation is a wonderful tool to recharge, refocus and reconnect to your inner self.

When to meditate? 
Best time is to meditate first thing in the morning, after your asana practice or before going to bed. 

Click here to view the meditation video.

Namaste,
Helén








No comments:

Post a Comment